Seaside Builder preview

Hernán Morales hernan.morales at gmail.com
Thu Oct 18 00:01:31 UTC 2007

Hi Michael. The video is the same in both servers. I watched the video with
Crystal Player and latest Windows Media Player without problems. Sadly I
have no patience for shrinking its size, although I've tried it. Sorry for
that, maybe someone here can recommend a working video capturing software +
codec for doing this kind of things?
Salut!

Hernán

PS: There's a program called GSpot which can tell you which codec you need
to play a file. This video was encoded with "Microsoft Video 1", not my
preferred choice BTW.