Postgres Access From Squeak

Bruce Carleton rbc at rbcarleton.com
Sat Oct 20 02:25:15 UTC 2007

I'm contemplating moving a couple of PHP web sites to Seaside that
are backed by a Postgres database.  This is being done in parallel
with the creation of morphic applications that may eventually share
code with the web sites.

I'm curious what active Squeak developers are using for postgresql
database access.  I'm looking at Glorp and another PostgreSQL V2
Client for Squeak by Yanni Chiu.  I'm interested in automatic object -
 > table-row mappings but I don't mind building my own database
access objects calling SQL.  This is partially due to my use of
stored procedures in postgresql for certain queries that are shared
elsewhere.

Any advice?

Thanks in advance,

			--Bruce