TTCFont DNU #fontArray

Jerome Peace peace_the_dreamer at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 20 23:51:20 UTC 2007

TTCFont DNU #fontArray

Hi Giuseppe,

This is a known bug. Fixes and refixes can be found on
mantis.
http://bugs.squeak.org/view.php?id=5309
(also look at the parent report and some of the
siblings).

As you fix things, you are a test pilot for the most
recent repairs so please report your experiences
(positive and negative) to the report.

Hth,

Yours in service and curiosity, --Jerome Peace

***
>Giuseppe Luigi Punzi Ruiz glpunzi at lordzealon.com
>Sat Oct 20 09:34:33 UTC 2007
>
>Hi all,
>
>I have a 3.9 image with some packages installed from
Universes.

>When I create a Morphic Project, and open it (or
going to previous
>Project to go to "root" from it) I get a DNU
#fontArray

>Here are the debug log.
>
>***** DEBUG LOG *****
>
>MessageNotUnderstood: TTCFont>>fontArray
>20 October 2007 11:29:02 am
>
>VM: Mac OS - a SmalltalkImage
>Image: Squeak3.9 [latest update: #7068]

This version is known to have the bug.