For Serious Software Developers Only was: Re: Multy-core CPUs

Igor Stasenko siguctua at gmail.com
Sun Oct 21 12:52:49 UTC 2007

Btw, just read here (http://www.linuxdevices.com/news/NS8981295285.html):
--
Availability

The Tile64 is available now, in three variants differentiated by I/O
mix and clock. Pricing starts at $435 in 10,000 quantities, the
company said. Tilera's iLib and MDE tools, and TilExpress-64 board are
also available at undisclosed pricing.

--
I think it will be less than $1000 for end user. Affordable price for 64 CPUs :)

--
Best regards,
Igor Stasenko AKA sig.