error then exit image

Rob Withers reefedjib at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 22 06:58:52 UTC 2007

I have been modifying the Compiler and the VM.  When I recompile a method with the new Compiler code turned on, it succeeds.  When I do it the second time it fails dramatically.  A portion, about 3 inches, of the bottom of the squeak window turns white and what looks like a stack dump rapidly prints across this part of the screen.  At the end of this the image exits.  Is there anyway to capture the stack dump?  Are there any other debugging techniques I could use?

thanks,
Rob