Squeak Compute Farm

Jason Johnson jason.johnson.081 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 23 05:44:19 UTC 2007

This is something that would be possible with the concurrency solution
I was thinking about.  The Erlang methodology for Nodes joining a
group is pretty simplistic, I would would want something more secure
with perhaps more levels of access (e.g. this access level is only
permitted to send these specific messages) with the "handshake" based
on public/private key cryptography.

The rest would have to be built on top of this infrastructure, but I
think this would be a good foundation to start from.