Commanche

Giovanni Corriga giovanni at corriga.net
Tue Oct 23 17:45:59 UTC 2007

Il giorno mar, 23/10/2007 alle 18.55 +0200, Jason Johnson ha scritto:
> Hi,
>
> I just noticed from my RSS feed that Squeaksource got a set of changes
> to Commanche put in like a machine gun (every 20 seconds or so).  Is
> that legit, or is this some kind of replay thing?  If it's legit,
> what's going on? :)  Are the longstanding bugs people talk about
> getting fixed?

Hi Jason,

that was me using the 'Copy' feature of Monticello to move the packages
from Goran's repository to SqueakSource. Goran and I were talking in
#squeak earlier today, and we agreed to move the packages to the
SqueakSource repository. I was waiting for him to get back on #squeak to
discuss things further.

As for the bugs list, bugs.squeak.org only shows 5 open bugs. Are there
other bugs that are not on Mantis?

	Giovanni