New KomHttpServer, KomServices & DynamicBindings versions

Giovanni Corriga giovanni at corriga.net
Wed Oct 24 10:34:29 UTC 2007

Hi all,

Since yesterday, I've joined Goran as a mantainer of the
DynamicBindings, KomServices and KomHttpServer packages.

We've also moved the KomHttpServer packages from Goran's own repository
to Samir Saidani's KomHttpServer repository on SqueakSource (see
http://www.squeaksource.com/KomHttpServer.html ). In this new repo
you'll find new versions of DynamicBindings, KomServices and
KomHttpServer that integrate various fixes and modifications by me,
Goran, Philippe, Ron and others.

I've already released a new version of KomServices on SqueakMap.
A new version of DynamicBindings will follow as soon as Goran adds me to
that package (he's at OOPSLA in Vancouver right now).
A new version of KomHttpServer will land in SqueakMap after some more
testing of the new package.

bugs.squeak.org has a new KomHttpServer category in the Squeak packages
project. All bugs posted to this category will be assigned to me.

In the next days, I'll come up with a roadmap for future developments of
the package. Meanwhile, I'll start looking at the already existing bugs.

	Ciao,

		Giovanni