Fwd: [Squeak-ev] CD/DVD aktualisiert

Markus Gälli gaelli at emergent.de
Wed Oct 24 18:57:11 UTC 2007

Hi folks,

I am happy to announce that Marcus Denker has assembled a new version
of the Squeak DVD including

- PDF "Squeak by Example"
- Squeak 3.9
- Squeak 3.10alpha
- SqueakDev
- Sophie
- Croquet
- Squeakland Plugins
- Squeak eToy installer
- BotsInc
- Scratch
- Mirror of the squeak main ftp site
- Mailinglist Archive
- Wiki Mirror
- Plopp 3D Demo
- Buccaneer Demo
- Free Books
- ESUG Presentations
- Lectures
- etc.

More than gigs of cool Squeak stuff
http://squeak.de/Download/Squeak-DVD/
(actually I don't know if we will put it online also, so the
"download" in above link is a bit misleading right now.)

Anyhow - if you want a collection of real cool squeaky stuff and to
give a little donation to the German Squeak Association, feel free to
order it for either $7.49 or $50.00, both prices include
international shipping.

Cheers and hooray to Marcus for his great work,

Markus