Commanche

Philippe Marschall philippe.marschall at gmail.com
Wed Oct 24 19:36:02 UTC 2007

2007/10/24, Giovanni Corriga <giovanni at corriga.net>:
> Il giorno mar, 23/10/2007 alle 20.26 +0200, Philippe Marschall ha
> scritto:
>
> > I added the version from the SeasideInstaller. I'm sorry the history
> > is a complete mess. The only things that are changed are:
> > HttpRequest class >> #decodeUrlEncodedForm:multipleValues: and
> > HttpRequest >> #initStatusString:. Instead of 'latin-1' as an ecoding
> > you can also take nil. To fix all underscores you can use the class
> > FixUnderscores. The fix for cookie parsing is:
> > [...]
>
> Hi Philippe
>
> could you please check that the fixes in KomHttpServer-gc.28.mcz have
> been applied correctly?

Yes, but:
I loaded, KomHttpServer-gc.28, KomServices-gc.11, DynamicBindings-gc.7

When I run /seaside/tests/alltests -> Encoding -> Multipart, I get:

Internal Server Error
ConnectionTimedOut: Data receive timed out.

There seems to be a bug in multipart parsing. When talking about
multipart bugs. There is an other bug in Kom. The running behind
Apache in reverse proxy and keepAlive enabled multipart posts fail
from time to time and you get a proxy error. Sorry for not being more
specific.

Cheers
Philippe