SqueakMap crashes in 3.10 beta.7158

Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Thu Oct 25 15:23:59 UTC 2007

El 10/25/07 11:31 AM, "Trygve Reenskaug" <trygver at ifi.uio.no> escribió:

> The VM crashes when I try to install BabySRE-TRee39 package from SqueakMap.
> The VM also crashes when I try to install Balloon3D 1.0.4 package from
> SqueakMap.

For your excellent code, I could always load from 3.10 release start, (I
admire this !!)
All you need is drag and drop on the image from previous saved .mcz.
Of course, you need Connectors, also works in 3.10.
Don't know about if you have a Package Universes for it, remember this is
the prefered choice now.
Maybe SqueakMap version is broken ?

For Ballon3D I see Orphanage from SqueakMap. And 3.6 Squeak.
I have it in the FunSqueak version , and also Wonderland, but is causing
collateral troubles.

Edgar