[Squeak-ev] CD/DVD aktualisiert

Marcus Denker denker at iam.unibe.ch
Sat Oct 27 12:32:03 UTC 2007

On 26.10.2007, at 21:22, Raymond Asselin wrote:

> Le 24/10/07 à 14:57, "Markus Gälli" <gaelli at emergent.de> a écrit :
>> Hi folks,
>>
>> I am happy to announce that Marcus Denker has assembled a new version
>> of the Squeak DVD including
>

> Can't find 'Canada' in the list of countries on the German
> site....Am I  blind ?

Which list of countries on which german site?

http://squeak.org/Download/SqueakDVD/

should have a link to pay via paypal (which is definitly not a german
company),
where you just pay via your existing paypal account or credit-card if
you have
none. At least it used to be like this.

Now that I have a look at it, it seems that it's not very
international, that page.
(Why, oh why?) And the "pay with creditcard" option is gone, too.
Paypal sucks.

I have planed since months to set up a kagi shop instead of paypal...
but kagi is
quite a hassle to set up (easier to use, though), and as i have not
manged to do
it since a year, I wonder if I should claim that it will ever happen...

	Marcus