First tapes from OOPSLA - Squeak BOF

Göran Krampe goran at krampe.se
Mon Oct 29 08:22:11 UTC 2007

Hi fellas!

The "raw file" is about 12Gb for 1 hour. :) I am using XviD, 2-pass
encoding and setting size to 700Mb (though they seem to end up around
780). This was a quality level I ended up with when I taped Bryce in
Brussels - in order to have legible text on the projector.

Someone told me to use a quantizer - perhaps it was Marcus Denker? I
haven't done that though - should check before encoding the rest of the
tapes.

I will try to get some more files done later tonight.

regards, Göran