Preliminary new Yaxo version (was: Re: Question about YAXO-XML and possible bug)

Michael Rueger michael at impara.de
Wed Oct 31 17:43:41 UTC 2007

Hi all,

there is a new version of Yaxo up at
http://source.impara.de/infrastructure/XML-Parser-mir.10.mcz

You need the two attached 3.8.2/3.10 fixes for the new package to work.

Please test the new version. For now I only tried to verify against some
examples I had readily available.

Once declared stable I'll officially release it on SqueakSource and also
push the 3.8.2 changes and new release images.

Michael

----------

Fixed a number of issues (see below) and converted _ to :=.

There are two major changes in this version:
whitespace handling and the unification of elements and contents.
For backward compatibility elements and contents methods preserve their
semantics.
elementsAndContents and elementsAndContentsDo: access the new unified
collection

Some of the fixes rely on fixes in 3.8.2 or 3.10, most prominently
String class>>findFirstInString:inSet:startingAt:

http://bugs.squeak.org/view.php?id=32
http://bugs.squeak.org/view.php?id=33
http://bugs.squeak.org/view.php?id=34
http://bugs.squeak.org/view.php?id=547