Getting double semi as sequencer harvested.

Jerome Peace peace_the_dreamer at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 2 18:26:19 UTC 2007

Getting double semi as sequencer harvested.

Hi Jason,

If chickens didn’t lay eggs from time to time, how
would there be any chickens?

Please note that I wrote to Vassili and cc’ed the
list. The step I am taking is getting double semi
ready for harvesting.

***

yahoo.com> wrote:
>> Hi Vassili
>>
>> It would be great if you looked in on the report
and
>> wonderful if you followed thru with your initial
>> effort and helped get this ready for harvesting.
>
>Harvesting?  To where?

Into a release.

  This doesn't need to be in the main image imo.

It probably does. This is a language change. The test
(beyond does it work) is whether it gains general
acceptance in use.

I have personally decided it will probably improve
code reading and clarity. The jawing about it on the
list has gone as far as is good for jawing to go and
the next step is to get something in shape to commit
to the image.

Code and tests.

> It's still in experimental stage.  Let's see some
concrete proof that
>it helps first.

The proof of the pudding is in the eating.

Once it is distributed to everyone if it is deemed
harmful it can be reverted.

IMO good steps are
1) to prepare it to be commited to an alpha image.
2) to get it there and see general feedback in use.