FreeType Plus / Mac

Ramiro Diaz Trepat ramirodt at gmail.com
Tue Sep 4 02:13:41 UTC 2007

Hello,
   I have just installed the package FreeType Plus on a Sq 3.10 beta
from Damien Cassou.
   The UI Enhancements look very good and with the FreeType Plus fonts
it is also a great UI improvement.
   But, whenever I set the default text font to some non default font
from Squeak, the workspace turns red, with a thin yellow diagonal
cross over it and an error pops up as soon as I type anything into it.
 The workspace is unusable from then on.

   Context:

   -  This happens only on Mac, same test on windows does not fail.
   -  This happens only with the workspace that you drag from the
toolbar flap, if I open a workspace using Alt-k, the problem does not
happen.  But the workspace that you get with Alt-k does not have Shout
in it, this is the only difference that I see between the two.