pipes: another possible solution?

Romain Robbes romain.robbes at gmail.com
Tue Sep 4 16:49:23 UTC 2007

We already have a way to display assignments as either _ or :=, right?

So if a pipe is equivalent to a parenthesized expression, why not having
a preference to display it as a pipe or something else?
The parser would have to be modified, but the accepted source code
would stay with parentheses.

If you get fancy, you could also let people choose what their "pipe"
should look like ;-).

	Romain

--
Romain Robbes