DeltaStreams moving forward

Klaus D. Witzel klaus.witzel at cobss.com
Wed Sep 5 22:43:31 UTC 2007

(hey, a message without mentioning double semicolon on squeak-dev :)

Great job G¨oran, Matthew, looks good (especially #asAntiDelta).

Q: when you say SystemEditor, will that make ClassBuilder and/or any other
class(es) obsolete? or will ClassBuilder still have to be maintained,
parallel to SystemEditor?

/Klaus