Thesis - Implementing the Smalltalk Collection Hierarchy usings traits

Damien Cassou damien.cassou at gmail.com
Thu Sep 6 09:21:23 UTC 2007

Hi,

you can just use the squeak-dev images:
http://damien.cassou.free.fr/squeak-dev.html and OmniBrowser (the
browser accessible through the ToolsFlap menu or under the name
'ImageBrowser' in the open... menu or using OBSystemBrowserAdaptor
when asked).

It works really well for traits. From this image, you can upgrade the
OB-TraitsIntegration packages from http://source.wiresong.ca/ob/. This
contains a lot of work from Juraj Kubelka. The future release of
squeak-dev will contain the latest version of his work.

Bye

--
Damien Cassou