p2p developer events [was: Invite from Robert Stehwien]

Cees de Groot cdegroot at gmail.com
Fri Sep 7 11:06:20 UTC 2007

Oh well... there goes my lunchbreak :)

http://www.cdegroot.com/~cg/mc/Cfg-Diva-CdG.20070907.mcm

contains what I think is a loadable configuation (Squeak 3.9 + FFI
loaded prereq). If you browse the MCM file as a text file and/or
proceed manually, the lower you get on the list, the more specific it
becomes to the product we were building (DGV/Diva are the really
product-specific packages). If you'd just load the top 5 packages
(until AardWorks-Gossip) you should be able to load the samples (check
Tric-P2P, Tric-P2P Chat in the same repository).

All without warranty, I've just spent half an hour on this...