[ANN] UI Enahncements released

Karl karl.ramberg at comhem.se
Fri Sep 7 19:22:24 UTC 2007

This error seems not to be caused by your changes but by something in
the Omnibrowser panes. I have before fixed this error in the old browser
but it seems Omnibrowser has some other widget than the regular browser...
I observed the error on a older version of Damiens 3.10 dev images and
I'll see if I can track it down:-)

Karl
<http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/squeak-dev/2007-September/date.html#120107>
<http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/squeak-dev/2007-September/author.html#120107>