Comments

Jason Johnson jason.johnson.081 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 12 04:57:18 UTC 2007

It truly is annoying when you look at classes with no comments.
Writers of classes need to remember that the next person looking at
the code doesn't have the whole architecture in their head like you do
so they may not know where to start.

But "every method should" is an exaggeration, no?  I mean do you want
a comment for every accessors saying "this is an accessors"?

In any event, Squeak could certainly use more commenting.