Comments

Ron Teitelbaum Ron at USMedRec.com
Wed Sep 12 12:49:30 UTC 2007

Hi all,

I think it would be nice to have an easier way to modify comments.  One or
more delta streams for comments only would be neat.  (Change a class comment
and the system should ask you if this comment should be committed to a delta
stream(s), then the harvesting team could review the comments for inclusion
or rejection, or when committing code to Monticello the system could ask and
harvest comments into the delta stream for later review).  The delta stream
would be good for this because it would help to put the change into context
and eliminate comments that apply to older squeak images.

There is no real substitute for the original author comments, but once you
spent the time to figure something out, being able to add comments easily
may help improve the situation.

Ron Teitelbaum