Comments

Wed Sep 12 21:40:14 UTC 2007

On Sep 12, 2007, at 2:18 PM, tim Rowledge wrote:

>> *YOU* may know what these tools are............ :)
> Well, obviously what is needed here is some comments on the tools...

Example today.

SophieVersion008 had an override to versionNumber.  No comment on
what versionNumber is in the class comment, nor the method in 001
superclass.

However, a nice tool would not only show me the method comment for
SophieVersion008, but also any method comments in super classes.

Then I get a nice history of what the top class meant to do, maybe
why they were subclassed, etc, all in one nice view.