recent Mantis server/app changes?

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Thu Sep 13 04:52:33 UTC 2007

On 12-Sep-07, at 4:07 PM, tim Rowledge wrote:

> Has anyone recently altered the Mantis setup? I've noticed two
> problems today that I don;t recall ever having before.
And two more problems -
c) if I try to set a report to 'feedback' it doesn't let me say who
I'm asking for the feedback - which completely ruins the whole point
d) I just got an email *from* mantis relating to #6669 that Andreas
had updated for me  - the email had no body whatsoever. How helpful!

Has mantis been 'improved' to make it useless as well as annoying,
perhaps?

tim
Useful random insult:- His mind wandered and never came back.