Right click on linux (or ctrl-leftclick in windows?)

Sebastian Sastre ssastre at seaswork.com
Thu Sep 13 15:00:00 UTC 2007

Hi there,

    this is silly but I've took a look in the man pages of squeak and
squeakvm in linux and a look into the preferences but I'm unable to make
work the right click of the mouse to behave the same as in windows.

    Ofcourse Ctrl-leftclick works just fine but as I have to switch between
working on squeak over windows and linux I want the same usability in the
image over any OS (this case just DOS and linux). Any clue?

    thanks,

Sebastian Sastre