Public Relations Team question

Ron Teitelbaum Ron at USMedRec.com
Thu Sep 13 19:04:13 UTC 2007

Hello all,

Incase anyone missed this; on Sept 3rd Brad Fuller covered Squeak By
Example.

http://news.squeak.org/2007/09/03/coming-soon-open-source-squeak-book/

>From what I can tell it was submitted to reddit.com and so far we received
753 hits on it. (This represents a medium amount of reddit interest).  We
are still receiving about 25 - 35 hits a day on this article.

A press release would still be a good idea and we would be happy to carry it
also on new.squeak.org.

Ron Teitelbaum
Squeak News Team Leader