Right click on linux (or ctrl-leftclick in windows?)

Andreas Raab andreas.raab at gmx.de
Fri Sep 14 20:08:57 UTC 2007

Damien Cassou wrote:
>> How many other people do this? If most people do, then it would be
>> preferable to have this by default in the image.
>
> It's not possible to swap the preference by default because Windows
> users will start complaining :-).

Easy to fix (and I'm all for it if the default preference is enabled in
the image): Make the switch coincide with a release and release both
image and VM together with the approporiate settings. The only reason
things are the way they are now on Windows is that many people have
two-button-mices (or touch pads) and without that mapping they don't get
context menus at all (which sucks badly).

Cheers,
    - Andreas