recent Mantis server/app changes?

Ken Causey ken at kencausey.com
Fri Sep 14 22:36:16 UTC 2007

On Wed, 2007-09-12 at 16:07 -0700, tim Rowledge wrote:
> Has anyone recently altered the Mantis setup? I've noticed two
> problems today that I don;t recall ever having before.
> a) 'my view' shows nothing assigned to me in the 'Squeak' project.
> However, 'view issues' and restrict to  items assigned to 'tim' shows
> the 22 items I expect.

It turns out this was due to a configuration setting I made when we
first moved Mantis to the community server.  Unfortunately I have no
idea now why I set it.  For now I've commented it out and the My View
page now works as expected.

> b) when I look at the report I've just created -  http://
> bugs.squeak.org/view.php?id=6669 - I see no content to my note
> (0011121) unless I edit it when all is revealed.

This was fixed after first upgrading Mantis from 1.0.6 to 1.0.8 (which
had no effect on this) then using the version of the string_api.php file
from Mantis CVS HEAD (as recommended by Paul Richard on #mantishelp).
Hopefully this won't lead to other problems.

Ken