Assembly Language

Chris Cunnington cunnington at sympatico.ca
Sat Sep 15 03:16:46 UTC 2007

> I spent many years writing a lot of 6502
> assembler on that computer, and if you look through a pile of COMPUTE or
> Nibble magazines, you might find a couple articles with code that I had
> published back in the mid-80's.

You wrote "Hi-Res Graphics Aid Routines" in issue #71 in April of 1986. I
know people who have sets of this magazine in the original. And I'll look
out for a copy at World of Commodore on Dec. 1 in Etobicoke.

I'm definitely going to have to take a look at your Microseeker
PIC/Smalltalk page. The PET was the first computer I ever saw and touched
back in grade six.

Thanks!

Chris Cunnington