OLPC Cost Rises To $188 Per Laptop

Sebastian Sastre ssastre at seaswork.com
Sat Sep 15 18:14:52 UTC 2007

Sorry but that statement have only the chance to be true *if and only if*
the OLPC is seen as a hardware project.

Fortunately that point of view is far from being the one which has conceived
and powered OLPC project. As clearly Negroponte stated and states again and
again in it's conferences, OLPC is an educational project that uses
hardware. I'm sorry but forgeting that is thinking miserably small.

Sebastian Sastre