OLPC Cost Rises To $188 Per Laptop

Sebastian Sastre ssastre at seaswork.com
Sun Sep 16 13:24:38 UTC 2007

Nothing stops you to use old hardware or whatever you find useful for
education. In fact I found it clever until better resources where gained
somehow.

Now.. anybody that puts that making sure kids don't starve to death in
whatever country is indispensable, I mean a requisite, for whatever action
they want to promote, I'm pretty sure that people which are honestly
thinking like that will be facing a challenge so big that they most probably
will be paralized and they efforts turn fruitless. How much hapiness and
social richness you may extract from satisfying stomachs? How long it may
last? Where it will lead? What are you proposing?

You'll excuse me but I'm on the position of thinking that is prioritary to
develop brains more than stomachs. And OLPC hepls feed brains.

Sebastian Sastre