Squeak by Example officially released

Jimmie Houchin j.squeak at cyberhaus.us
Mon Sep 17 03:43:22 UTC 2007

stephane ducasse wrote:
> Hi guys
>
> Just a quick note to let you know that the book is officially released.
> So far we got 1990 download and 50 paid books.
>
> We hope that we will prove that Smalltalk is cool and that self
> publication is worth.
> So enjoy it.
>
> http://SqueakByExample.org
>
> Stef from [http://squarebracketassociates.org/]

Thanks to all those involved for this wonderful resource. I have
downloaded the PDF and also ordered a print book.

Do the proceeds from the print books (or PDF) go to the authors or to
Squeak Foundation, ESUG, university,...? I don't really know if there is
much after the printing to go anywhere? If it goes to the Squeak
Foundation or something it would be nice to know. Put that information
on the book's pages. It might help with print sales.

Just curious.

Again.

Thanks.

Jimmie