Quick comparison of two Namespaces proposals

Damien Pollet damien.pollet at gmail.com
Tue Sep 18 14:36:25 UTC 2007

On 18/09/2007, Brent Pinkney <brent at zamail.co.za> wrote:

> +10000 for:
>
> self add: (Kernel Array new: 4).

Nice :)

Period has a potential conflict with expression separator, and
double-colon could be kept for variadic messages or argument-related
stuff (currently, when there is a colon, an argument is not far, so it
would be nice to keep this association).

What about underscore, since it's not used elsewhere in the syntax ;-)
Kernel_Array looks like an identifier, Kernel _ Array can be a binary message...

--
Damien Pollet
type less, do more [ | ] http://typo.cdlm.fasmz.org