My namespace proposal described in Yet Another Try

Göran Krampe goran at krampe.se
Wed Sep 19 17:20:46 UTC 2007

Hi Jason!

> Hi,
>
> To keep it short, I've been heading down the same path on my own. So I
> should check out your package and see where you are, and maybe same myself
> some time. :)  Wonder if it'll break in 3.10.  Thanks for your write-up.
>
> Jason

I started this code in 2004 actually. The issue of namespaces pop up
regularly here in Squeak-dev and I try to explain it and push it and tweak
it a bit every time the subject comes up.

I would gladly see some help with punding on it and fixing some
outstanding issues etc. If you are interested (or anyone else for that
matter) - email me and/or pop up on IRC (irc.freenode.net, #squeak - I am
gokr or gok1).

I am going to OOPSLA late october and it would be neat to give it a push
until then. My other "labor of love" right now is DeltaStreams, which is a
tad related.

regards, Göran