[ANN][Squeak-dev Mini Image] Version sqMinidev07.09.1

Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Fri Sep 21 11:26:19 UTC 2007

El 9/21/07 3:21 AM, "Pavel Krivanek" <squeak1 at continentalbrno.cz> escribió:

> One wish to Edgar - please put the ScrollableField with 3.10 history
> into the window (halos-menu-extras-put in a window)
Done.
Once you send code for see differences between images, could send again.
I want MinimalMorphic.
My only disagree is break the big package for have it into smaller ones.
And reach MinimalMorphic coming from top via Monticello unload.
So we learn if some package should be reshaped or not (the Ladrillos idea)

Once I said MinimalMorphic should start as 7200 , now we are to 7143, not
many red test but is important we wait the fix of Delay and fonts problems.

Wish lead 3.11 team? I follow you and do my best.

Edgar