[ANN] GNUPlot squeak binding

Igor Stasenko siguctua at gmail.com
Fri Sep 21 14:27:31 UTC 2007

I'm just added a new package to squeaksource, named GNUPlot.

It can be used to generate plots from data by executing OS gnuplot
command from squeak.
Currently is pretty obscure and have not very clean design, but it
works. You can generate gorgeous images with plots to show some
statistics to end-users. :)

You can find some use examples in GNUPlotExamples class.

Link at squeaksource: http://www.squeaksource.com/GNUPlot
Gnuplot docs and downloads: http://www.gnuplot.info/

We plan to use gnuplot with gjallar project, to show some eye-candy
statistics to users browsers.

Repository is opened for updates, so anyone who will, can post
updates(there's much to things to add). I plan to maintain this
package for some time, to add at least minimal set of functionality
which i think is required for own needs.

--
Best regards,
Igor Stasenko AKA sig.