Squeak Roadmap ...

GeertC geert.wl.claes at gmail.com
Fri Sep 21 22:45:11 UTC 2007

Where can the community find what the leadership's roadmap and progress for
Squeak is? I hear from quite a few users - some have even experimented
themselves - to strip down the Squeak image, allowing users to choose what
is in their image. Another major change request involves the UI to give
users at least an option - die-hard Squeakers actually seem to like the
current ui for some reason :) - to have a more intuitive gui. I reckon
Squeak needs some public visible roadmap and progress indicator like some
other open source projects have (Trac?)