How to reopen a mantis issue

nicolas cellier ncellier at ifrance.com
Tue Sep 25 21:04:26 UTC 2007

Ah thanks, stupid me, I cannot reopen an already open.
I did not mistake though, the status is open but should have been closed
because bug were harvested in 3.10, hence my request.

There are a lot of harvested entry still marked new like this one.
When will they be closed?
What is the policy?
Keep open untill official release?
What if in the meantime a problem is found in the patch?