AW: How to remove Network connection?

Patrick.Chenais at bit.admin.ch Patrick.Chenais at bit.admin.ch
Fri Sep 28 08:13:33 UTC 2007

Hi Bert,
Thank you for your message.
The firewal does not provide any further information. The actual message (in german) is:
"Der Windows-Firewall hat aus Sicherheitsgründen einige Funktionen dieses Programms gesblockt.
Der Netwerkadminnistrator kann die Sperrung dieses Programms für Sie
Name: Squeak
Herausgeber: Unbekannt
[ OK ]

Systeminfos
-----------

I use Squeak 3.7 full

>>> Packages List:
FullImage-Tools
KomHttpServer
KomServices
MCDirtyPackage (what is it?)
MCEmptyPackage (same question)
Monticello
MonticelloMocks
Network-HTML
Network-IRC
Network-Mail Reader
OpenOffice-Importer
SMBase
SMLoader
Scamper
Seaside2
Tools-PointerExplorer
VB-Regex
XML-Parser

>>> Installed Packages (from SqueakMap Package Loader)
Balloon3D
Celeste
DynamicBindings
Games (22-04-2004_30-11-2004)
IRCe
KomHttpServer
MCInstaller
Monticello
nCompiler for 3.8
Network-HTML
OpenOffice-Importer
PackageInfo
PointerExplorer
SARInstaller for 3.6
Scamper
SIXX
SmaCCRuntime
SqueakMap2 base (1.1)
SqueakMap2 loader
Sunit
Vassili's Regex
VersionNumber
YAXO

I hope it could help.
A question: how can I uninstall packages?

Note, I tried to use SystemDictionary Smalltalk, but my image (e.g. SystemDictionary) does not have this method (instead of SystemDictionary allInstances first)

Regards
Patrick