CFP: STIC Smalltalk Community Committee

Brad Fuller bradallenfuller at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 28 15:32:36 UTC 2007

Y'all see this?

http://www.cincomsmalltalk.com/userblogs/sticBlog/blogView?showComments=true&printTitle=CFP:_STIC_Smalltalk_Community_Committee&entry=3368405984

(this is the above link):

At ESUG in Lugano I presented STIC - Smalltalk Industry Council as lobby
organization for Smalltalk. At the end of the presentation a strong wish was
articulated to give members of the greater Smalltalk community a voice inside
STIC.

In the last month we discussed about this approach on the board of directors
and as a result of this I found today STIC Smalltalk Community Committee
according to Article VI of the STIC bylaws. The role of this committee shall
be to create communication among the different Smalltalk user groups and
other important players including the STIC board. Membership is by
appointment through the STIC Executive Director. So please send an e-mail to
georg at stic.st to express your interest.

Members of the STIC Advisory Committee shall be

    * all STIC board members (they are already appointed)
    * important players in the Smalltalk World e.g. representatives of
Seaside,  Squeak, ESUG, Smalltalk X, Dolphin, ...

The committee shall have one phone conference per month/quarter and meet at
Smalltalk Solutions and ESUG.

Georg Heeg
STIC - Smalltalk Industry Council
Executive Director