object modeling

Jason Johnson jason.johnson.081 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 29 15:40:18 UTC 2007

Personally, I would just throw the inst vars in there and start doing
stuff.  As you continue building you will probably notice certain
synergies and places where you realize some of those instVars actually
look more like a separate class.

For me, building in Smalltalk is about very quickly making stuff the
first way I think of and refactoring as I go until I have something
that I like, and does everything it needs to.