Unable to load Telnet from SqueakMap in 10beta.7148

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Sat Sep 29 16:05:23 UTC 2007

On Fri, Sep 28, 2007 at 10:56:11AM -0700, Robert Withers wrote:
> I am trying to load Telnet to use as a front-end to SSH.  This is a
> cs file.   It will not load as the MultiByteFileStream, using a
> UTF8Converter is complaining that the input is malformed.   This is
> ridiculous.

This appears to be a problem in the SqueakMap client, which is choking on
some characters that appear in the preamble of the change set:

(This changeset was supported by a generous quantity of Jaques Vabre coffee, thoroughly antisocial levels of Sergent Garcia's ``Un poquito quema'o'' and way too many Chesterfield Lights.  ÁSi no sanas hoy, sanar‡s ma–ana!!)"!

The change set loads properly from a file list.

Dave