Smalltalk Publicity

Peter William Lount peter at smalltalk.org
Sun Sep 30 08:38:18 UTC 2007

Hi,

I'm willing as the editor of Smalltalk.org to post ANY positive articles
regarding Smalltalk. Please submit what you want published. Please
submit what you want Smalltalk.org to become. I will listen intently and
consider all ideas that promote Smalltalk and inventing the future,
including inventing the future of information technology.

If we don't speak out the typeless-luddites will generate their future
unhindered. ;--)

What future do you see for Smalltalk and Smalltalk-like dynamic systems?

All the best,

Peter William Lount
peter at smalltalk.org