[squeak-dev] FW: BlockClosure vs BlockContext

Ted Bracht ted at tedbracht.co.uk
Wed Apr 2 11:38:51 UTC 2008

Hi,
I'm going through the Mentoring book by Andres Valloud and was trying
to implement the ComplexConditions, which is basically a collection of
blocks. To create one of those, the book suggests to implement #, in
BlockClosure. To my surprise this didn't work, and I had to implement
it in BlockContext instead.
As the class comment for both classes is almost identical, I wondered
if someone can explain what the difference is between them and which
of those gets used when.
Thanks in advance,
Ted