[squeak-dev] Pier demo of squeak.org ready

Matthew Fulmer tapplek at gmail.com
Thu Apr 3 04:52:11 UTC 2008

On Thu, Mar 20, 2008 at 10:17:35AM +0100, Lukas Renggli wrote:
> I prepared a quick demo of the Squeak web site using Pier. My thanks
> go to Danie and Karl, that provided me with the old image to migrate
> the content. I did not adapt the CSS or the components of the page
> yet, what you see is as Pier comes after the installation. As I
> mentioned there are dozens of plugins ready that can be placed at any
> part of the web-site:
>
>      http://squeak.lukas-renggli.ch
>
> The password for an admin users with (almost all privileges) is:
>
>      demo/demo

I can't figure out how to use this one either. I would like to
make an itemized tutorial list where anyone can post a tutorial,
tag it, review it, rate it, or show all tutorials on one
subject. I did this by making a blog, and adding three posts to
it:
http://squeak.lukas-renggli.ch/Documentation/Tutorials

However, none of the posts are showing up there, and it does not
seem like the title of the post can be made into a link to the
tutorial, which makes for a pretty bad tutorial list.

What I would like is something like reddit, where one can post
tutorials, rate them, and be able to see which ones are most
recommended for a given subject. I have a big list to start from
at http://wiki.squeak.org/squeak/SqueakTutorials

I have been unable to see how to do this in either pier or
scribo.