[squeak-dev] Problem with SqueakGtk

Kjell Godo squeaklist at gmail.com
Mon Apr 7 15:18:58 UTC 2008

I tried to look for the squeak-vm mailing list but could not find it.
I found an archive at Nabble and they said it was moving to mailman at
lists.squeakfoundation.org or something and then I lost the trail.

I tried to sign up for the list on Nabble but it said the list was no
longer there.

I would like to register for this squeak-vm list if I could find it.