[squeak-dev] Re: Funding

Keith Hodges keith_hodges at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Apr 7 18:08:45 UTC 2008

The way ahead for 3.10....

3.10 is out and has been announced as released. I myself was
disappointed that the final 3.10 did not contain a couple of fixes that
I regarded as essential. Having come to terms with the fact that I was
never going to get the 3.10 team to see my point of view, I started LPF.

I myself aim to use 3.10 + LPF + Clean + Latest, as the basis for the
production images that I am using. At present I am using 3.10 + LPF +
LatestUnstable.

So I think that the way ahead for 3.10 is for the community to join in
contributing to LPF scripts designed to be run in a fresh 3.10 image so
that the combination of "3.10 + LPF + Tidy + Clean + Latest + Welcome"
will produce what we are looking for, and that can be released later as
3.11 or 3.10.1

best regards

Keith