[squeak-dev] Re: Funding

Janko Mivšek janko.mivsek at eranova.si
Mon Apr 7 19:01:35 UTC 2008

I think that founding should first and foremost come from the people
earning money from the Squeak. Companies making money from Squeak based
products, consultants consulting Squeak based solutions and so on.

I'm actually preparing to donate back to community when I'll move my
first customer's system on Squeak. I feel a kind of obligation to give
something back, and if I make money I should give back money. This is
right way to do, that's what I'm sure.

Janko

--
Janko Mivšek