[squeak-dev] Squeak-dev default browser

cdrick cdrick65 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 7 19:02:23 UTC 2008

2008/4/7, Matthew Fulmer <tapplek at gmail.com>:
> On Sun, Apr 06, 2008 at 12:29:18AM +0200, Mathieu Suen wrote:
>  > What about a Squeak-Beginner
>

> What do you mean by this response? can you elaborate?

I thought elaborated a bit (though this might not be Matthiew's idea).

We could do an image for (dev) beginner that won't change a lot every month.

It that will stay simple and consistent with examples/tutorials and
documentation about the learning process, how to navigate in the
code... etc...etc...

Cédrick

ps: I could help here, but when I'll have time (not before october :( )